About the Role
● Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
● Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
● Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
● Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
● Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; establishing project budgets.
● Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
● Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
● Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
● Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
● Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in any IT related field and ideally has a Masters Degree in Business or completed a MBA
- Researches, compiles, analyzes, audits, and identifies data and patterns, and reports findings.
- Provides professional-level data analysis and technical support to school staff, and programs and processes, including project and program support.
- Creates reports for research and process improvement initiatives.
- Implement systems to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new
features or improvements, all with the aim of improving student achievement of the SLOs and the school’s efficiency.
- Examine existing IT systems and business models; analyse systems requirements; undertake product development; implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
About the Company