About the Role
• Maintain daily calendar for the CEO; schedule meetings and appointments, both internal and external.
• Handle domestic and international travel arrangements (i.e. travel visas, hotels, flights, briefing materials, etc.) and expense reporting for CEO.
• Coordinate and oversee the core initiatives of the Executive Office; track tasked projects to completion.
• Prepare meeting agenda and records/minutes of Senior Staff, Executive Team and Board Meetings.
• Communicate guidance and recommendations on behalf of the CEO.
• Coordinate drafting and finalizing of internal documents.
• Draft memos, emails, letters, reports and communiques for the CEO.
• Handle calls, mail and other communication through the Executive Office.
• Liaise, at times, for the CEO on highly confidential information.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 4+ years administrative experience and/or training.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining attention to detail.
• Exceptional organizational skills are required.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
• Ability to prioritize, take direction, and handle varied tasks within deadlines.
• Strong communicator, including excellent note taking skills.
• Collaborative, team oriented individual.
• Ability to handle complex situations with diplomacy and tact.
• English required. Proficiency in another language a plus.
About the Company